Tuesday, March 24, 2009

So Much Information

I am totally amazed and thankful for the amount of information fellow jewelry makers are willing to share. I have looked at other crafts and it seems to me that there isn't as much sharing.
The jewelry making forums are a favorite haunt. The tips, techniques, and ideas are plentiful.

Today is the day before my jewelry class. This is the day that I get my thoughts and projects organized so I make the best of my time in class. The teacher and students are so supportive.
Tomorrow we are going to learn about soldering strategies and bezels. Many of us have seen the demonstrations before but always seem to pick up new hints.

Hope all of you have a wonderful day.

Debbie

3 comments:

  1. Debbie, hi! Thanks for visiting my blog. :) I added your to my follows also. I think you're going to do great on blogging! It is a wonderful group of people in this community. Hugs!
    Susan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. As an owner(?) of three cats, I appreciate your blog on animals. My cats have trained me well.
    Debbie
    Thanks for your comments.

    ReplyDelete