Sunday, March 22, 2009

Hello to All

This is my very first blog.

I am from sunny Tucson, Arizona. We have had very warm days this week. Tomorrow it is supposed to be very cool, 79 degrees for the high. Our nice weather affords me the opportunity to walk every morning in comfort.
I am a retired school teacher who taught for 26 years. I was fortunate to be able to have experiences in most grades.
Since retirement, I have been taking jewelry construction classes. What a wonderful teacher I have!!! My teacher is now trying to educate me in the art of enameling. I now have an inventory built up and have started an etsy shop.
I am a proud member of SATeam on etsy. Talk about a nice bunch of people. Their willingness to share experiences is amazing.
Jewelry is calling me. Hopefully there will be some successes that can be listed on etsy.

No comments:

Post a Comment