Tuesday, March 31, 2009

New Enamel pieces







I am trying to finish things from last Fridays's enameling class. Of course I have every gauge wire but the one I need to make earwires!!



The one pair of earrings turned out to have a bright red. Usually I get a brown so I was happy. The counter enamel is the prettiest blue! I domed the squares and then put them on the diagonal. If no one buys them I will wear them to the UA ball games.



The other thing is a pendant with flux and then the color "water" on top. Swirls of copper are in the enamel along with three millefiori beads.



The other pair of earrings are the prettiest shimmery blue. I need to get some silver wire to finish them.



All in all, I am very happy with the colors.



Tomorrow I go to jewelry construction class. I must get projects ready to work on.

No comments:

Post a Comment